Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity

Our promise: Quality. Reliability. Sustainability.

Quality

Reliability

Sustainability

Building on our unique skills in fermentation, synthesis and biotechnology, we provide active pharmaceutical ingredients and drug products based on our fully integrated global manufacturing capabilities, meeting the highest quality standards and the strictest sustainability criteria.

 

For us, quality means more than just compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). We have a comprehensive set of Quality and Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) policies, which we apply globally – not only to ourselves but also to our manufacturing partners. On the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) side, this is supported by our membership in the Together for Sustainability (TfS) initiative. In Drug Products, we audit all our drug product manufacturing partners against a set range of criteria, ranging from SHE to cGMP compliance. Combining these standards with our unique technology platform allows us to provide the world with life-saving medicines in a sustainable and responsible way.

Reliability means ensuring that our customers can count on us to deliver the innovative solutions and high-quality products they need – at the right time and place, and in the right quality and quantity. Approximately 75% of our supply chain for key intermediates is fully backward integrated. The remaining 25% are with trusted suppliers with whom we have longstanding reliable supplier relations. Customers can rest assured regarding the origin and traceability of our products, and the sustainability with which they have been processed and manufactured. Our production is supported by multiple global plants and regional operations – all of which meet the highest local and international standards. We apply our comprehensive set of Quality and SHE policies globally – not only to ourselves but also to our manufacturing partners, enabling them to operate freely and to trust our products and services.

We seek to create sustainable value along the three dimensions of People, Planet and Profit. We are pioneers of the most eco-friendly technologies and production processes for sustainable APIs. One example of this the unique enzymatic technology that we have developed to manufacture our Sustainable Antibiotics. It is protected by more than 500 patented innovations in green technology. We actively – and equally – pursue sustainability in the key areas of environmental quality, social responsibility and economic performance. We are convinced that, in the long term, you cannot achieve one without the others. Our new Sustainable Antibiotics program provides a comprehensive platform through which we address serious global issues, and aim to increase the sustainability of our industry as a whole.

Copyright © 2017 DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals

Join the conversation

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on LinkedIn
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity
DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals logo
Scientist testing for antimicrobial activity